Data Centre Summit is taking place at the Business Design Centre in London on 8th February. Data Centre Summit London is a one-day conference for data centre industry professionals providing education, debate, and networking opportunities with the exhibition of leading vendors and thought-provoking seminars throughout the day.
The roster of seven seminars includes keynote presentations led by some of the industry’s most respected thought leaders. A panel discussion will be held at the end of the day, featuring keynote speakers and experts which will focus on issues affecting the data industry today and in the future. Delegates can also share their own opinions and experiences as part of the Q&A session. High profile speakers include:
- Angelo Apa, Technical Sales and Business Development Director at Lenovo Data Centre Group UK & Ireland – The Future Defined Data Centre.
- Rabih Bashroush, EURECA Project Coordinator at the University of East London – EURECA: Lessons Learned from evaluating over 350 public sector data centres.
- Barry Lowry, CIO for the Irish Government – Building Shared Services around Infrastructure including Data Centres.
- Mark Acton, Head of Data Centre Technical Consulting at CBRE Data Centre Solutions – Data Centre Contracts and Risks.
- Dave Wolfenden, Director of Heatload – 21st Century Load Testing.
- Kai Theile, Business Development – Data Centres at Nexans Cabling Solutions – Developments in Data Centre & SAN cabling.
- Simon Young, Data Centre Regional Sales Manager EMEA at Munters – Subject TBA
To register, visit www.datacentresummit.co.uk/register